- Answer questions as asked.
- Be succinct.
- Emphasize safety concerns for MTDL industries.
- "Lead with the headline" - My objective is to get this position.
- It's nerve-wracking, but be prepared.
- Asking questions of the interviewer is good.
- Tout what you've accomplished - show initiative.
- The employer cares about what they want, so learn what the company wants - do your homework
Thank you to our mock interviewers Fern, Sue, Rich, Derek, Mauro, Lisa, Sheri, Scott, Jeff, and Kathy for sharing your time and expertise to help our job-seekers prepare for their interviews! We really appreciate the feedback you gave for how to perfect our interview techniques and impress the employer. Here are some of the takeaways and pieces of advice from the panel debrief:
Visit our blog regularly to keep up on all our activities!