- Learn what your strengths are
- Try any new opportunity that is put in front of you
- Figure out what you are passionate about doing
- Sell yourself in your resume, it is the first impression employers will have
- Have perseverance, keep your drive going
- Recognize who your mentors are, they are important to your career
Thank you to our wonderful guest speakers who participated in Connections Friday on August 21 by sharing about their career stories and tips to job search success with our job-seekers! We learned a lot from Steve, Ashley, Courtney and Stephanie! Check out some of our takeaways from the event below:
Visit our blog regularly to keep up on all our activities!