- Always have a mentor from whom you can seek advice and career guidance
- Be mindful of the company you keep
- Attitude is very important in the workplace. No one should ever know when you're having a bad day
- Expand your scope and learn more by taking risks and stepping outside of your comfort zone
- Be the kind of person you would want to work with
- Volunteer to get the work experience you need
- Always be professional, considerate, and 10 minutes early to any appointment
"Very encouraging and enlightening. I'm looking forward to staying in touch."
"I enjoyed the stories, all of them had good endings. It was also nice to learn about volunteer activities."
"I never thought volunteering was so important."
"I really enjoyed the personal stories of overcoming challenges"